The Project Manager shall be in charge of one or more projects at a time. He/she will lead and manage all aspects of project implementation meeting requirements and specifications on time and on budget.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project planning, liais
- Assist Project Manager to execute assigned project works
- Document and communicate project processes and workflows
- Work closely with the project manager to produce consistent and accurate project status report on a regular basis, including overall status update, risks and issues update, deliverables and schedule status etc.
- Operate CAD software application on electrical and electronic drawing
- Project coordination responsibilities with internal and external parties
- On-site coordination and supervision of contractor works (Installation, Dismantle, T&C, etc.)
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma or equivalent in Engineering with practical knowledge in mechanical, power, electrical or electronic disciplines
- 1-2 year working experience with wireless (Wi-Fi, cellular) preferred
- Practical knowledge of CAD drawing skills and Click Up project management software program for installation drawing is required
- Experience of outdoor work with installation contractor would be much preferred
- Able to work efficiently and collaborate well with the project team
- Good command of Cantonese and English in both writing and verbal communication is important. Ability to communicate in Putonghua is a definite advantage.
The salary will be commensurate with the relevant experience of the successful candidate.