The Project Manager shall be in charge of one or more projects at a time. He/she will lead and manage all aspects of project implementation meeting requirements and specifications on time and on budget.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project planning, liaison and managing the timely delivery of contract requirements
- Responsible for all facets of planning and forecasting of the project
- Coordinate and acquire resources for the proper execution of projects including subcontractors, materials, and equipment
- Keeping project(s) on schedule, with specified quality and budget
- Manage, coordinate and liaise with sub-contractor(s)
- Provide ongoing reporting of project progress to all stakeholders
- Ensuring that all aspects of the project deliverables are met including maintenance of project documentation
- Troubleshooting problems as they arise on a project – finding efficient and effective solutions
- Provide input and coordination to all required testing and commissioning of projects
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with 3 years relevant experience as a Project Manager
- Training and/or qualification in project management preferred
- Leadership skills with confident decision-making ability
- Well-organized, reliable, attention to detail, demonstrated personal initiative. Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload. Good interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate work with others.
- Ability to lead the technical team members and collaborate with contractors for successful delivery of projects
- Experience with working with government projects would be highly preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to speak Cantonese, Mandarin, and English would be an advantage
The salary will be commensurate with the relevant experience of the successful candidate.